3 Reasons I Had The Date From HellSep 30, 2021
Have you ever had a date that just didn’t go anywhere?
Have you ever had a date in which the moment you sat down, you just knew you weren’t interested?
Have you ever had a date that just went exceedingly wrong?
I went on a date once and because I wasn’t feeling great about myself I made several mistakes going into this date. The first mistake contributed to the 2nd and 3rd mistake which ultimately led to the date from hell.
The first mistake I made was going onto the app when I was feeling lonely and insecure.
The second mistake I made was swiping right on people that I normally would not have swiped on.
The third mistake I made was meeting up with someone that same day.
It was an awful date.
We met at a restaurant for dinner. We were quickly led to a table and he ordered a bottle of wine the minute we sat down. If I was feeling more secure I would have noticed that this was a yellow flag - ordering an entire bottle of wine before asking if I drink and before asking if I planned on having more than one.
If I was feeling more grounded I would have noticed this was actually an orange flag because his main focus was on drinking and not getting to know me.
He proceeded to drink excessively because he was as broken as I was feeling at the time. His drinking made him sad in the beginning and he lamented how lonely he was feeling. This quickly progressed to anger and belligerence as he spoke about his ex-wife and how she wronged him. He had knocked over glasses as he gestured expansively. and didn’t seem to notice or to care. He was rude to the server and I wasn't willing to be next. I had sat through this long enough because at the time I didn't have the tools I have now.
Eventually, I decided to leave.
I told him, "I appreciate the date and getting to know you. I'm not feeling that we're compatible and I'm leaving. I wish you all the best."
I stood up and walked out. I didn't make him wrong nor did I make excuses. I stated everything matter- of- factly in as few words as possible and left. I had enough self respect to honor myself and get the hell out of there as quickly as I could. No good would have come if I had stayed. He didn't honor his part of the bargain of being a good date. He wasn't interested in getting to know me. His intention was on having a willing accomplice to be there with him while he spiraled downward. I didn't sign up for that. I didn't owe him anything.
Has this ever happened to you?
Have you ever been at a low point in your life and because you’re feeling lonely, frustrated, and insecure you’re not making the best decisions for yourself?
Are you meeting men that are all wrong for you?
Are you not attracting the right ones?
We’ve all done this. Perhaps you’re doing this now. But it doesn’t have to be this way.
I have a new program that’s coming out soon and I would love to have you be a part of this.
In this program, you’ll learn
- how to attract the right man to you
- how to know who the right man is for you
- where to meet eligible single men of quality in person
- which are the best dating apps to use should you choose to go that route
- how to create the right profile to attract the ones you're truly interested in and deter the ones you’re not
- how to reach out and how to respond when he reaches out
- how to text to keep the conversation flowing
- how to move the conversation along and have him ask you out
- how to present yourself when you’re unsure, insecure and afraid to put yourself out there
- how to get to know a man quickly to determine if he’s the right fit for you
- how to choose what to wear on a date and have a few easy go-to date outfits that will always make you feel like the best version of yourself
- what to say on a date that will have him interested
- how to be sure that you’ll be asked out on a second date and beyond - how to believe in yourself and believe you deserve the relationship you truly want
- how to date in your pleasure
- how to have fun on a date no matter what
- and so much more
If you’ve been attracting all the wrong ones, you’ll learn how to break the pattern and attract good ones. If you're a naughty, saucy women (like some of the ones I work with) don't worry, you'll still be able to date stand- up men who still have an edge.
At the end of the date from hell, even though I made several mistakes before and during the date, I made a correction in leaving. I want you to make corrections, too.
I want you to break your old habits.
I want you to feel good about yourself and start attracting men who feel good about themselves, too.
I want you to learn new tools and strategies to get what you want.
I want you to be in a happy, loving, connected, sexy relationship.
Don't you want that, too?
I'm excited about this new program I'm creating and hope you’re interested in learning about it.
If so, head over to daretodatedifferently.com and subscribe if you haven’t already.
You deserve this.
Date intentionally and finally get what you want,
Schedule your free strategy call and learn actionable steps that will help you attract, date, and create a loving, connected relationship.
Stay connected with the latest dating tips!
Sign up to receive the most current dating strategies and tips.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
We respect your privacy.